The highest standards of repairs
Free Clutch Check
Do you suspect your Clutch is faulty? You can generally tell there is an issue if the following symptoms appear with your car:
- Loss of power to the driving wheels
- Very high or very low biting point
- Clutch becoming very tight requiring more pressure to depress clutch pedal
- Judder from vehicle as the Clutch is being engaged i.e lifting the clutch pedal
- Burning Smell from Engine Bay and/or interior of car
If you are experiencing some or all of these symptoms then the chances are your Clutch is about to fail.
One of our trained technicians can quickly check your clutch whilst you wait, free of charge, and diagnose exactly what components of the Clutch system require attention.